A truly unique holiday property in a stunning location with easy access to Nash Point. This holiday cottage includes; living room with doors opening to patio and garden, fitted kitchen and central dining hall. Also rear entry lobby and ground floor shower room. To the first floor: principal double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom and a second twin bedroom. Courtyard garden area to the rear; parking to one side; and generous mainly lawned garden fronting the property. EPC rating: D63
SUMMARY A truly unique holiday property in a stunning location with easy access to Nash Point. This holiday cottage includes; living room with doors opening to patio and garden, fitted kitchen and central dining hall. Also rear entry lobby and ground floor shower room. To the first floor: principal double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with shower over and a second twin bedroom. Courtyard garden area to the rear; parking to one side; and generous mainly lawned garden fronting the property.
SITUATION The Village of Marcross is a quiet Hamlet surrounded by countryside only a few miles from the Town of Llantwit Major. With a beautiful heritage coastline, cliff top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches. Marcross includes a public house and a Historic Church. Llantwit Major being a short distance away in the car has rail links to Bridgend and Cardiff, offers primary and secondary school, and local leisure facilities as well as an excellent shopping centre.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Truly unique property in a stunning location in Marcross Village, conveniently located for Nash Point and the Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
* The property is listed as a 'Holiday Let' and has been used as such for the last seventeen years; it can only be used as a holiday rental.
* Central hallway with ample space for family dining table and stairs to first floor and doors lead off to all the ground floor rooms.
* Modern fitted kitchen with space/plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Electric oven and gas hob to remain; space within units for a tall fridge freezer.
* Living room running the depth of the property with window to the rear courtyard area and door leading to a front area patio with lawn beyond.
* Also ground floor WC / shower room.
* Rear entrance lobby entered via a sloping ramp to the rear of the property.
* First floor landing area with doors to bedrooms and to bathroom.
* Principal, double bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and is a generous double size.
* This largest of the bedrooms has a door to a side entrance / patio with ample room for a small table and chairs.
* Second, twin room with space for two beds.
* Three-piece bathroom suite.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Fossil Cottage is approached via an access lane from the road through the village and leads over a gravelled path shared with one other property only.
* There is parking to a gravelled area to the side of the property.
* Fronting the property is a paved- and gravelled-seating area which, in turn, leads onto the larger area of lawn.
* To the rear of the property is a courtyard area from which there is access to an external oil central heating boiler (within a stone store).
NB Fossill Cottage has been used for about 17 years as successful Holiday Let and is listed as such (as opposed to being a home / residential property). This means it may be difficult obtaining mortgage funding for any purchase. Interested parties are advised to speak to a financial adviser / mortgage adviser prior to any booking any viewing.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Cess pit drainage. Oil-fired central heating
DIRECTIONS Head out of Llantwit Major in a westerly direction on the Dimlands Road continuing through St Donats and past Atlantic College. On entering the next hamlet of Marcross, turn left by the Horseshoe Inn public house and follow this lane in the direction of the beach / the lighthouse. As the road narrows, turn onto the sloping lane that is signposted 'Fossill Cottage'. This track leads only to the property and to China Cottage beyond.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.