An immaculately presented detached home, situated in the popular village location of St. Nicholas. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall & cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-living-dining room & utility room. to the first floor; master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside; off road parking & detached garage, landscaped rear garden.
SUMMARY An immaculately presented detached home, situated in the popular village location of St. Nicholas. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall & cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-living-dining room & utility room. to the first floor; master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside; off road parking & detached garage, landscaped rear garden.
SITUATION The village of St Nicholas, which is about 1 mile, is situated between the City of Cardiff and the Historic market town of Cowbridge, and lies on the A48 road which serves The Vale of Glamorgan. St Nicholas has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's most sought after residential areas, amidst gently rolling countryside, yet with convenient access to Cardiff and transport networks. At the nearby Culverhouse Cross there is an out-of-town shopping centre which includes Marks and Spencer, Tesco and other National retail outlets.
ABOUT THE PROEPRTY * An immaculately presented detached family home, conveniently located for both Cowbridge and Cardiff
* Entrance hallway and cloakroom
* Family lounge with central feature fireplace
* Kitchen-living-dining space with a great range of units and work tops with ample space remaining for a table and seating
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include: oven/grill, gas hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* Utility / store cupboard to one corner with space and plumbing for a washing machine
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and matching chest of drawer units to remain; en suite shower room
* Second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
* Two further generous bedrooms
* Contemporary, family bathroom with deep store cupboard and shower over bath
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Long driveway parking running to the side of the property and leading to the garage
* Detached garage (approx max 3m x 3.2m) entered via an up and over door; power connected, eaves storage
* Enclosed garden to rear, overlooked by, and accessed directly from, the kitchen-living-dining room
* Most thoughtfully created plantsmans garden with carefully planted beds surrounding a lawn and a paved patio
TENRUE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our office in Cowbridge Town Centre, travel in an easterly direction along the A48 towards Cardiff. Travel through the village of Bonvilston and into St Nicholas and turn in to the new 'Redrow' development (to your left). Keep straight on entering the development into Cae Newydd where number 25 will be located on your left hand side.
Approaching from Culverhouse Cross / Cardiff, enter the village and take the second right turning into the Redrow development.