A detached family home located in this ever popular Village. In excellent order throughout, the accommodation includes: hallway, family lounge, kitchen/living/dining space. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom en suite; three further bedrooms and bathroom. Parking and garage. Enclosed gardens. EPC rating C74
SUMMARY A detached family home backing onto school grounds and located in this ever popular West of Vale Village. In excellent order throughout, the accommodation includes: hallway, family lounge, kitchen/living/dining space running the width of the property. Also utility room and cloakroom. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway parking and garage. Enclosed, sheltered garden to the rear with additional deep side garden space.
SITUATION The Village of Colwinston is positioned within gently rolling countryside and contains a number of period houses, St. David's Church in Wales Primary School, Church, public house, village hall and cricket and sports ground. The village is also within the catchment area for Cowbridge Comprehensive School. Although enjoying the benefits of a rural community, the Village is accessible to the nearby towns of Cowbridge and Bridgend. The City of Cardiff is also within reach via the A48 road and the M4 Motorway (Junction 35) at Pencoed provides access to other major commercial centres in the region.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, modern property located in the ever popular village of Colwinston.
* The family accommodation is in excellent order throughout.
* Porch opens into entrance hallway from which doors lead to all principal ground floor rooms and to the cloakroom; staircase leads to the first floor.
* Family lounge looks to the front of the property and over a lawned garden; there is plentyspace for seating for all the family.
* Running the width of the rear of the property is a kitchen-living-dining room, being a sizeable area with distinct kitchen; dining area; and additional seating space.
* Kitchen itself includes a good range of units with appliances, where fitted, to remain including: gas hob, double oven, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* The kitchen/living/dining space has ample space for a seating area - an ideal room for all the family.
* An adjacent utility room offers more storage and space/plumbing for a washing machine; a door leads to the driveway
* First floor landing area with doors to all four bedrooms and to the family bathroom.
* The largest bedroom has its own fitted wardrobes and enjoying a southerly aspect; it has its own en-suite shower room with broad shower cubicle.
* Three further bedrooms, two of these being double rooms and the third being a generous single.
* Family bathroom with shower over bath.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Located within the thriving community of Colwinston and bordering the Primary School grounds.
* From Heol Cae Pwll, a driveway shared between No.'s 59 and 60 (only) leads to these two properties. A shared turning area fronts both the properties.
* To the side of Heol Cae Pwll is a driveway parking area with space for two cars end to end. The driveway continues to the garage.
* Garage (approx. max. 6.1m x 3.3m) accessed via an up and over door. Eaves storage; power connected. A door leads into the garden
* Wonderfully sheltered, enclosed garden to rear including a paved patio area accessed directly from the kitchen/living/ dining space and leading, in turn, onto a larger area of lawn.
* At the far end of the garden is a decked seating area, ideal to catch the afternoon and evening sun.
* To the western side of the property is a surprisingly generous additional garden area ideal for siting of a shed and providing additional storage.
* This side area is also accessible from the front garden via a gated entrance.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. LPG central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office join the A48 and head West towards Bridgend. Pass the Pentre Meyrick cross roads and after approximately one mile take the second left hand turning signposted for Colwinston. Take the first right turning signposted towards the school. Turn in to Heol Cae Pwll immediately adjacent to the school and follow the cul de sac to the right; after a further 75 yards a short driveway to the right will lead to 59 Heol Cae Pwll.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.