An exceptional, detached family home located in this most sought after cul-de-sac. The accommodation has been much improved in recent years and includes: lounge with wood burner, family room, study, kitchen-dining room and superb garden room opening to the enclosed courtyard yard. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom en suite, three further bedrooms and large bathroom to the first floor; and an extremely sizeable additional room / possible fifth bedroom to the attic space. Driveway parking; enclosed, south facing courtyard garden to the rear.
SUMMARY An exceptional, immaculate order, detached family home located in this most sought after cul-de-sac. The accommodation has been much improved in recent years and includes: lounge with wood burner, family room, study, kitchen-dining room and superb garden room opening to the enclosed courtyard yard. Also ground floor cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and large bathroom to the first floor and an extremely sizeable additional room / fifth bedroom to the attic space. Driveway parking; enclosed, private courtyard garden to the rear.
SITUATION Llanblethian has long been regarded as one of the Vale of Glamorgan's foremost residential areas offering as it does a very pretty Village-style setting with a combination of individual old and new houses and narrow winding streets. The Market Town of Cowbridge is adjoining and offers an excellent range of individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. Local primary and secondary schools, and indeed all of Cowbridge's excellent facilities, are within walking distance of Broadway.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * In exceptional order, a detached family home with much improved accommodation in recent years.
* Located in this much sought after cul-de-sac, conveniently close to Cowbridge Schools and the town.
* Entrance porch opens into ground floor hallway. Cloakroom located off hallway.
* Lounge with window to the front elevation and double doors opening to the rear courtyard garden. It has, as a focal feature, a contemporary wood burning stove recessed within the chimney breast.
* A study looks to the front elevation while a family room overlooks the rear courtyard garden, both of which are accessed from the ground floor hallway.
* Stunning kitchen-dining room fitted with the last 18 months and including an especially good range of units with granite work tops and matching central island/breakfast bar.
* 'Rangemaster' range cooker to remain, so too wine cooler and fully integrated fridge and dishwasher.
* A sizeable utility room offers significant extra storage and space/plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
* Beyond the kitchen is a simply stunning garden room, a single storey extension open to the pitch of the ceiling has , at one end, a brick fire surround with gas fire within.
* French doors open from the garden room to a wonderfully sheltered, private courtyard garden to the rear which enjoys a southerly aspect.
* Master bedroom with windows to both the front and rear elevations; fitted with a good range of wardrobes. It has its own contemporary en-suite shower room with broad, walk-in shower
* To the first floor are three further bedrooms, two of these good doubles and the third a large single.
* Modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
* To the attic is a very sizeable additional, fifth bedroom previously used as a home workspace.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Accessed from St.Quentins Close through gated entrance onto generous driveway parking area edged by stone setts with accent uplighting within.
* The driveway skirts past an area of lawn and leads to the principal entrance doorway.
* Gated entrance to one side leads, via a path, into the rear garden; an additional storage area is positioned to the other side of the property
* To the rear of the property is a wonderfully sheltered, south facing courtyard garden with ample seating space and an astro-turf lawn.
* This rear courtyard is enclosed and very private and accessed from the garden room, from the lounge and from the family room; it is directly overlooked from the kitchen
* A block-built summer house / store to one end
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel in an Easterly direction, until you reach the Eastgate traffic lights. Take the right hand turn, and then immediately right again onto Broadway. Continue on this road for approximately one mile, and take the left hand turning into St Quentins Close. Rosehill House will be the third property to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.