A substantial three double bedroom detached family home located in a quiet position in Llangan Village backing onto farmland. Comprising; entrance porch with hallway, open-plan lounge leading into dining room with log burner, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, additional home office space plus utility/WC. First floor landing leads to three double bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom. Externally enjoying landscaped front and rear sizeable mature gardens. Private driveway parking for one/two vehicles. EPC Rating; E45.
SUMMARY A substantial three double bedroom detached family home located in a quiet position in Llangan Village backing onto farmland. Comprising; entrance porch with hallway, open-plan lounge leading into dining room with log burner and sun room. First floor landing leads to three double bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom. Externally enjoying landscaped front and rear sizeable mature gardens. Private driveway parking for two vehicles.
SITUATION The Village of Llangan lies to the north western corner of the Vale of Glamorgan amidst attractive gently rolling countryside. There is a Church and a local primary school with secondary schooling available at the nearby Town of Cowbridge. Although enjoying the benefits of a rural community, Llangan has convenient access to the A48 and the M4 motorway for commuting to the Cities of Cardiff and Swansea. There is a main-line railway station at the nearby Town of Bridgend, providing direct access to Cardiff and London. A free bus also stops outside the green to Cowbridge Comprehensive School.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A porch area leads into the welcoming hallway providing a staircase to first floor landing and all doors lead off.
* A focal point to the generous sized lounge is the superb view out to the rear overlooking farmland with grazing sheep and further fields beyond, with French doors providing access out to the patio area.
* Opening into the dining room which offers original Herringbone parquet flooring with freestanding wood burner set on a stone hearth with bespoke recess shelving sourced from local wood. An additional set of French doors lead through into the conservatory.
* The conservatory is a lovely place to sit and enjoy the garden and farmland views with French doors.
* The kitchen/breakfast room has been comprehensively fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units with display cabinets and butchers block-effect work surfaces. Integral appliances where fitted to remain to include; 4-ring induction hob with extractor hood and oven with grill. Plumbing is provided for a dishwasher along with space for a fridge/freezer.
* Off from the kitchen lies a versatile home office space providing separate access to the front of property which further leads on to a 2-piece WC and utility room which houses the oil central heating boiler.
* The first floor landing leads into two generous double bedrooms; both offering exposed wood flooring and elevated views to the rear aspect over Vale countryside. Another smaller double bedroom enjoys farmland views to the front aspect.
*A traditional 3-piece family bathroom with fully tiled walls.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS *The property is approached off a quiet street with central grass area; onto a private block paviour driveway providing private parking for one/two vehicles.
*A sizeable front lawned garden with mature shrub borders, hedgerow and chipping/patio footpath leads to the front door.
*A pretty landscaped rear garden to offer a raised patio area leading onto a decking area - ideal for al-fresco dining; and onto a lawned section with mature shrub borders and timber storage shed to remain.
*This peaceful, quiet garden offers a south-facing aspect backing onto farmland offering views over open fields with grazing sheep and further beyond.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Oil-fired combi central heating. Council Tax Band E.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.