A stunning contemporary property, completely transformed by the current owner. The property comprises; to the ground floor; lounge/study, kitchen/dining/family room. To the first floor; bedroom one with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms & a family bathroom. Outside; gated off road parking for two cars to the rear, south facing landscaped rear enclosed garden.
SUMMARY A stunning contemporary property, completely transformed by the current owner. The property comprises; to the ground floor; lounge/study, kitchen/dining/family room. To the first floor; bedroom one with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms & a family bathroom. Outside; gated off road parking for two cars to the rear, south facing landscaped rear enclosed garden.
SITUATION The Historic Market Town of Cowbridge is at the heart of the rural vale and is famous for its quality, individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within the town itself. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROEPRTY * A four bedroom cottage, refurbished to a high specification
* The property is accessed at the front from Cardiff Road into the lounge/study
* This open plan space is fitted with tiled flooring and provides a spacious reception room
* The staircase leads to the first floor & their is also an understairs storage cupboard
* Bi-fold doors lead to the kitchen/dining/family room
* The beautifully designed kitchen if fitted with a range of fitted units and a breakfast bar
* With 'Quartz' work surfaces, fitted appliances to remain; fridge/freezer, oven, grill/microwave, induction hob & dishwasher
* With bi-fold patio doors leading to the patio, providing indoor/outdoor living and an impeccable entertaining space
* To the first floor;
* Master bedroom overlooking the rear garden and benefiting from an en-suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms and newly fitted family bathroom
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Off road parking is accessed via a rear lane access
* Gated off road parking for two or more cars
* The stunning south facing garden is accessed via bi-fold doors onto a patio area
* The patio leads up artificial grass areas
* The garden is bordered by stone chipping and a range of shrubs
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office travel in an easterly direction along the High Street into Eastgate. Continue through the traffic lights, to find 2 Cardiff Road to your right, fronting Cardiff Road on the corner of the turning into Geoffrey Ashe Court. There is a parking space to the rear of the property, accessed from Geoffrey Ashe Court.