• Long established traditional village Public House fully trading and to be made available freehold tenure with vacant possession and free of tie
• Character property with generous accommodation that includes a Snug, Lounge Bar, Dining Room, Main Bar and Games Room on Ground Floor with modern well presented two bedroom living accommodation above
• Attractive village location
• Available For Sale freehold tenure at a sale price of £325,000 to include trade fixtures and fittings
The property is located in a village setting within The village of Llangynwyd, near Maesteg.
Travelling north from Bridgend along Bridgend Road the property is located on the right-hand side just as you enter into the village of Llangynwyd with the property fronting Station Road.
Llangynwyd lies just 1½ miles or so south of Maesteg town centre towards the head of the LLynfi Valley approximately 9 miles north of Bridgend and 6 miles north of Junction 36 (Sarn Park Interchange) of the M4 Motorway.
The property briefly comprises of a detached purpose built Public House and premises that offers charm and character with the property retaining a number of its original features.
The property is constructed with stone and masonry elevations under a traditional tiled pitched roof together with a stone built outbuilding adjoining that provides additional accommodation.
The property is set within a self-contained plot that offers limited rear car parking together with a Beer Garden area.
The property briefly provides the following accommodation:-
• Snug Bar - original features including feature fireplace and bar.
• Lounge Bar
• Games Room
• Main Bar - feature wood paddling and wrap around bar
• Traditional below ground Cellar and stores
• Lower ground floor Dining Room
• Lower ground floor Professional Kitchen
• First Floor - self-contained first floor living accommodation modernised to a good standard and briefly comprising modern fitted kitchen, large lounge, bathroom with 3-piece in white and walk-in shower and 2 No. double bedrooms.
• Outbuilding – providing ample further storage
This long established Public House is to be made available as a long established and successful trading entity available fully fitted out with a range of trade fixtures and fittings and furnishings.
For the last few years or so the emphasis has been on wet sales with currently no food offer, there is significant potential for new owners to not only build on the existing wet trade by also to focus more on a food and restaurant offer that has previously been highly successful.
The property is to be sold freehold tenure and with full vacant possession.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT if applicable.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by appointment only through
sole selling agents:
Messrs Watts & Morgan LLP
Tel: (01656) 644288
Email: [email protected]
Please ask for
Dyfed Miles or Matthew Ashman