Compensation for Pipelines/Utilities
Water, Gas, Electricity and Telecommunications companies are constantly renewing and upgrading their infrastructure. These companies include:
- National Grid
- Western Power Distribution
- Wales and West Utilities
- Dwr Cymru/ Welsh Water
Where utility works take place landowners and occupiers are often entitled to compensation for any losses and rights acquired and to have their professional valuers fees paid.
Our experienced and fully qualified valuers will advise you to ensure that your rights are protected which will include:-
- Negotiation of compensation for losses to include crop loss, reinstatement of land and property, disturbance to include claimants time and other reasonable losses.
- Accommodation works to mitigate losses which may include new gates, fencing, roadways etc.
- Compound payments where applicable.
- Negotiation of compensation for easements/wayleaves.
Where you have been approached by any of the above companies please contact us for a free appraisal.