Cowbridge Lettings Department
Full time working every Saturday with a day off in Lieu
Watts & Morgan are an established Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors dating back to 1857 and based in South Wales, with offices in Cowbridge, Bridgend and Penarth.
The role will include the following:
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Dealing with property management and maintenance issues
- Co-ordinating move-ins/move outs
- Processing rental payments
- Carrying out property inspections and follow up reports
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, experience with office admin, an outgoing personality and the ability to work to a deadline. A full clean driving license and own transport is also essential.
Due to new legislation in Wales the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Rent Smart Wales agent qualification and continual professional training both in house and externally when required. The post holder would be required to work 9.00 – 5.30 4 days out of 5 Monday through to Friday and will also include working every Saturday 09.00 – 4.00pm.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: 23rd of August 2019