20th November 2019
Job Title: Sales Negotiator
Responsible To: Residential Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan.
Driving Licence: A Full UK driving licence holder & own car (Required)
Salary: A competitive salary package is offered (depending on experience) together with professional development and training.
The sales negotiator will be part of the busy residential sales team involved in daily property transactions whilst providing general administrative support to the residential sales advisors alongside reception duties.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the sale of a property and assist vendors with advice and guidance.
- Book market appraisal appointments.
- Arrange and undertake property take on/mark ups.
- Arrange and undertake property viewings.
- Give accurate, prompt and helpful feedback to vendors.
- Progress sales through to exchange/completion by liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, surveyors etc.
- Assist with pro-active marketing campaigns.
- Provide an effective, efficient and professional administration service to the residential sales team.
- To respond appropriately to customer enquiries.
- Provide support to fellow colleagues within the department.
- Keep regular contact with applicants looking for properties.
- To produce marketing brochures for new listings/instructions.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness across all medias including social media platforms.
- Ensure full compliance with relevant legislation as part of the listing process (including Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Protection Regulations) and remain aware of any changes to regulations and company procedures.
- Confirm that all listings meet company guidelines before going on-market, making sure that all properties are to a high-quality and representative of our brand values.
- Ordering marketing bundles and Energy Performance Certificate’s in a professional and timely manner to ensure a quick turnaround from instruction to on market.
- Through efficient and effective teamwork, ensure admin requirements are processed and completed within prescribed timescales.
- Support fellow team members.
- Ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Ensure Company policies are adhered to at all times.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Toni Lewis, Partnership Manager via email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 2019