Role: Lettings Negotiator/Administrator
Location: Bridgend Office
Watts & Morgan are an established Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors dating back to 1857 and based in South Wales, with offices in Cowbridge, Bridgend and Penarth.
We are looking for an individual to join our busy Bridgend rental team. The successful candidate will be required to maintain our current high standards while pushing the business forward to continue to expand and grow.
Lettings experience is preferred but not essential as we are looking for the right personality with a `can do` attitude to join our team. The successful candidate must be able to deliver under pressure, with excellent organisational and time management skills. The candidate will be confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone and have excellent communication and organisation skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook & Word. Must be a team player but also able to work on their own and use their own initiative. Own car and full clean driving license essential.
- Carrying out viewings and providing feedback to landlords
- Processing appointments and feedback to landlord
- Processing reference applications for potential tenants
- Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- Responsible for Gas and other relevant safety certificates
- Answering all incoming communications (internal and external)
- Dealing with customer enquiries effectively
- Dealing with property maintenance and liaising with contractors
- Carrying out property inspections
- Maintaining compliance with industry and internal regulations
- Carrying out ingoing and outgoing inventories
The hours are 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday plus role to include two Saturdays a month with a structured week day off in lieu.
Due to new legislation in Wales the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Rent Smart Wales agent qualification and continual professional training both in house and externally when required.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021