What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.